Known as Bai Laoshi to my students, I hold a B.A. in Chinese language and literature from the University of Colorado at Boulder. I’ve helped students improve their language skills since 2000. As a life long learner myself, I inspire others to love what they’re learning through custom curriculums designed around students’ unique goals, interests and learning style.
A sampling of ways I share my passion for Chinese language and culture:
- Chinese program consultant
- Classroom speaker
- Enrichment program teacher
- Private tutor for individuals, small groups and families
- SAT II Chinese language test preparation
- Conference presenter – Previous presentations include: STARTALK: “Designing Effective Field Trips” and “Supporting the Development of 21st Century Skills Through Independent Projects in the Chinese Classroom.”